Chloe

When I was about 14 I lived a weird and exciting life. I'd drink, talk about boys and go to the theatre. I did music stuff, skipped school regularly and spent most of my time in the pub. My best friends were 18. And my bestest friend was called Chloe.

We did everything together, we'd spend whole weekends in one another's company. We shared everything, talked intimately and had LOADS of in jokes.

We both grew up, she moved in with older boyfriend (after what can only be described as a bit of a scandal.)

We grew apart. To the point where we were only in touch a few times a year. Well, that's changed. After speaking a lot over the last month or so she came round mine on Friday night while Mr. Wilde was out. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.

We reminisced, drank, ate Indian food and did video karaoke.

Guys if you've got an old friend out there who you used to have any awesome time with then you should call them and go out.

God I've missed her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Think about what you are going to say. Praise and sympathy always welcomed. Trolls are only fun if they are witty.