On ghosts


 I work in an old Georgian farmhouse and there's no one here but me and the dogs at the moment. Creeping around this place is something spooky. Something that is determined to freak me out and make me run down the stairs and lock myself in my office after going to the loo.

Sorry, ghost. I'm stronger than that. You've no idea what I could do to you.

I saw a ghost once. It was walking towards me in the woods, I was overcome with calm. I later found out it was the ghost of my friends nan. Her ashes had been sprinkled there. Weird. Not sure what I believe, I don't think you should just be able to see a ghost. But then, I have no explanation for what I saw. Trick of the mind, perhaps?

Do you believe in ghosts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Think about what you are going to say. Praise and sympathy always welcomed. Trolls are only fun if they are witty.