A sexy day spent chatting to the lovely Pistonheads people has brought me to realise that cars shouldn't excite me this much. But they do and I should do something about it.
Currently I know:
- What spark plugs are
- Why I chose not to get my wheels balanced
- Why (sort of) my brakes squeal
- Where to put water in for my windscreen washers
- How to top up and check the oil in my car
- How (in theory) to removed a wheel to check state of brake pads
What I'd like to know:
- How to parallel park
- How to change spark plugs
- How to change oil
- How to change a tyre
- How to respray
- How to fix rust
- How to do up a 1988 Audi Quattro.