Some of these are quite silly and I may not share them with my F1 collective but at least they are here, on the internet now. If any of them are correct, expect me to brag.
- Kimi Raikonnen will be fucking amazing and will be able to beat the Mercedes
- Mark Webber won't tolerate Sebastian Vettel's dominance and we'll therefore see them being more evenly matched
- Nico Hulkenberg will do much, much better than team mate Paul Di Resta
- A few podiums for Lotus
- Toro Rosso might be a bit more consistent this year
- Lewis Hamilton will get his act together and actually drive like he has the talent to
- Mark Webber will stop having dire starts
- Caterham will be worthy of the back of the mid-field
- Tyre strategy will be more important than ever and as a result Jenson Button will do well
- My obsession with Fernando Alonso will grow...
(Picture-wise this may seem like a very McLaren-dominated post. Well, the car is pretty and Martin Whitmarsh looks good in a suit, so there.)