Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the funeral of my lovely Grandad. I have to say I'm a little bit of a mess today. Can't concentrate, not sure what I'm supposed to be doing here at work.

I'm going straight from work to Mummy Wilde's and then the whole family is going out for a meal. Is it bad that I'm looking forward to that? I very much doubt all of this will be a sombre affair, I'm not sure the Wilde family can do that. We'll all be drunk on sherry.

It's going to be nice hanging with the family they are all great, fun people. It's just a shame that we all get together during tragedy.

I don't know what to do with myself. Urgh.

On Friday I've got a big meeting about two hours away. So I have to be at work at 7:20am. Which means leaving Mum's at about 6:40. Not fun, especially as I can't resist alcohol and it's probably going to be flowing quite freely.

Cue emotional wreck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Think about what you are going to say. Praise and sympathy always welcomed. Trolls are only fun if they are witty.